Originally Posted by Anonymous
4 Leaf, 3D AA , Regulators and Rebels Chrome top teams at Tourney

S2S has some really good kids, added some kids that didn’t want to play on what they thought was a b team (igloo,legacy,91). Same w/ rebels and so on

Turtles good team. Their focus is to get better with practice. No interest in recruiting kids

Igloo / Legacy B have good teams. Issue was they had to put some new kids that tried out on the A or they would have went to rebels or s2s. Legacy had kids go back to Rush 2024. Hope is those parents will see over the practices where there kid belongs and understand he will be better off. These players “moonlight” in B because they are not getting runs with the A squad in games. This actually hurts the A team as kids are there all day on standby with 2 teams

The rest is simple. Take a good A player at a key position and play him on the B squad and team will be that much better. Icon does it with some 91 kids when they don’t have a tournament and the results show. Think Icon was winless this weekend and they have a good team just not enough

This is whole thing is nutty. How come it never works out that the top players from B teams never end up on a single team. Hypothetically If the top players from Igloo B, Legrush, 91, Rebels and Express formed a team, wouldn’t that be an A team?? I think so. But somehow the talent on the B level gets dispersed over several teams and on A teams it forms up. B teams used be very hard to make and were all good, now it’s year to year and lotsa of turnover. I guess saturation of the market sorta broke things maybe. But just my opinion, but worth a good discussion.