Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Critical Thinking is based on using real data to form opinions. Average SAT and ACT Scores from Niche.com

Eastern Technical High School

George Carver

Gilman

McDonogh

St. Pauls

Boy's Latin

Loyola Blakefield

Calvert Hall

Paying $120k for around 100 points higher on SAT is totally worth it. Great point.
On another note, don’t forget to look at how many AP courses are offered at private vs public.
Regarding the post above about an active shooter, your naïveté is disturbing. Mass shootings can happen anywhere. All the money in the world can’t protect you from someone’s ill intent.

I can tell you're the same guy who was theorizing about McDonough & Gilman grads "job applications" like they are lining up at Starbucks or Jiffy Lube. I'm sure if they did apply for those jobs, yeah, people would think it was weird, and they might not get hired to sweep floors or warm up muffins for $9/hour. Good point.

If someone sends their kids to private for the 100 points (which, as others have mentioned, is really about 300 points), they are stunads. This is true. But this is reason #23 for most parents. Not #1.

And I agree, mass shootings can happen anywhere. So why don't they happen at private schools? Ever? If 15% of kids go to private schools, why are 0% of school shootings there?