Originally Posted by Anonymous
My son plays on LI Express. I’m just happy that he is playing against great competition on a weekly basis. Why care so much about a few holdbacks or a goal or 2 win/loss. Happy to watch my son grow and play healthy athletics. Proud of how hard he works, the effort he puts in and person he’s becoming.
People need to calm it down a bit on here and realize how lucky you are.

You're a lost and you're teaching your son to be a lost. Cheating is cheating and you're okay with your son being tossed aside. I can go to a gunfight with a bow & arrow and appreciate the technology of a rifle in my face. I'm still dead. The RIFLE WINS.

Do me a favor. Just say you're ok being a submissive lost. Your son will never play and you and your wife will wear the gear and be happy. lost's beget losers and by that post you're a hang-on lost. Move on with some dignity and realize that the 2025 kids are better!

Lacrosse is fun. The parent in the original post seems to be having fun. The second poster is not having fun.

Wow, just amazing. The "just have fun" crowd are like the useful stunads. They are either benefiting from the existing system, woefully ignorant, unethical, or maybe all. Many players in the club lacrosse scene are there to be in a highly competitive environment to improve their skillset with likeminded players. That is the "fun" for them. What is not fun is not having a level playing field. If you are just out to "have fun" and not worry about the lopsided landscape, go play on your town team. I highly doubt this "have fun" nonsense you spew is really how you feel, it is just a way to somehow permit your conscience to ignore the cheating, probably because you are one of the few benefitting from the corrupt environment. You think this "have fun" position puts you on a higher moral ground, like you do not care. I think it makes you into a useful dunce, with ignorance and no backbone to stand up to something that is clearly wrong.

Definitely angry. Maybe your kid should go play baseball instead. GET HELP!