Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am not sure if that is the case. There are some kids/parents that have been with the team from the start. They know they won in a B tournament. I don’t think they have a false sense of pride with that. They know the team is inconsistent and that it does have a lot of potential…even with losing some decent kids. We all know how it goes, season to season these teams drastically improve or drastically fall apart. I think there is potential for 91 to do better, but I also think there is a lot of potential for Express B team to improve and compete with 91.

Dream on Express B parent, feel better about the 40 G you invested all along, and then got demoted. You could have paid your kids freshman year college tuition. The team is a B team no better then any of these other B teams and there are a million of them, and its a good thing that their are because Express AA would have no one to pouch from these other teams. There is a reason that Coke sells the most soda and it has nothing to do with what's in the drink. Marketing. Marketing Marketing, and Express has the Market corned on that. 91 is Also experts at this but that is why they are virtually 1-2 at every age group on the island, only comes down to who sells the best kids parents better. I can tell you that Rebels or FLg or any of the others are not selling to the top kids like Express or 91.

How does it feel paying 91 A team prices and actually being on a B team though?

Guess it feels the same as all teams other then Express AA.