I think they have the potential to compete with or beat the 91 team in the Spring if 91 does not improve.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH, I maybe could read through the post and at least it sounded like you had some sense, but two facts. One a lot of Foot Stomping going on, and 2, you are absolutely dreaming that the B team will ever come close to beating 91, just foolish drivel. Yes you are right they may beat them as soon as CoachC brings 5 of his AA guys to blend in, that is his classic move so he can say how amazing his B team is. Stop Kidding yourself, you are probably the foot Stomper.
Hopefully bashing a B team makes you feel better about how lousy the 91 A team is. Think about that. You bash a programs 2nd team in an attempt to make your A team sound better. Who does that except a 91 Orange parent?
Not a 91 parent. I see nothing wrong with them wanting to get some confidence and playing in that division. Maybe it gives them a little confidence when they clearly go against the much stronger teams. Express B is not one of those strong teams. And the Express B parents can make themselves feel better that they are shelling out big bucks on a product they can get anywhere. Its sad.
1. The price we are paying is comparable to the other large clubs on LI.
2. I didn't realize that you could get Nationally ranked HS coaching anywhere. Please point me in that direction!
3. Do you realize that this B team everyone is so bent about, has already had 4 tournaments and practices a minimum of 2x a week.
4. So what 91 beat them. With all their chest thumping, they better have beat them. Especially with their guest stars. You knock C for bringing players, at least they play for the club and don't show up with different helmets. Any team can be beat on any day. To think there's absolutely no chance that another team could be competitive is just ignorant.
5. It still amazes me at how many of you are so concerned with how we spend our money. Would you also like to manage my investments?