Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Is it possible to have to much talent on one team that it affects the recruiting process for its players ?

Why would that happen? I would think the answer is no. But I am interested in the reason for your question.

Answer: No. it will only get them more exposure.
Is it possible to have to much talent on one team that it affects the recruiting process for its players ?

Why would that happen? I would think the answer is no. But I am interested in the reason for your question.

Answer: No. it will only get them more exposure.

Most teams carry 24-26 kids and most club coaches will mainly play their top kids in highly competitive games . So how does this help the 10-8 players that sit on the bench get exposure?

Playing time is another concern. If your son is getting meaningful minutes on a team with lots of talent then it is a positive. If your son isn’t getting meaningful minutes, he should consider moving to a team that will get him on the field more.

You also cannot underestimate the importance of club connections. Who does your coach know, and will he place a call for your son if needed?[/quote

If you are a top kid you don’t need a call. It is players 15 to 24 that need to really think about staying.