Originally Posted by Anonymous
It is obviously fall ball so probably not wise to overreact to scores for tournaments, especially in September when who knows what kids are out because of football or soccer commitments. But here are some minor adjustments to the Bored MD Dad rankings. Really nice weekend for 3D New England. Mad Dog West is about where we thought they were. Next Level continues to be pretty tough to predict. Not surprised they lost a game given it was very good competition, but 3 losses is higher than the summer might have predicted. Not a great showing for Legacy but they have been boom and bust so I’m sure they will have better weekends this fall. Overall, there is a lot of parity outside the three teams that have had consistently strong results - Hawks, Madlax, and Team 91. Revised rankings. Parenthesis is the previous ranking.

1. 3D Hawks (1)
2. Madlax (2)
3. Team 91 (3)
4. 2way (5) - This may be too high. Fair criticism that this is giving them too much credit.
5. 3D New England (12) Maybe this is moving them up too high based on one fall ball tourney, but impressive weekend. I don’t think there is much separation among 4-9 in this rankings.
6. BBL (6)
7. FCA (7)
8. Next Level (4)
9. Express North (8)
10. Long Island Express (10)
11. Freedom (11)
12. Mad Dog West (14)
13. Legacy (9)
14. Thunder (13)
15. Crabs (15)

Watchlist - Laxachusetts, 4 Leaf Army, True Annapolis, Rebels LI, 3D Gulf Coast, 3D Dallas, ADVNC, Seattle Stars, Denver Elite, Alpha Elite CO. I’ll include West Coast Starz if they play enough as a team like I have for Mad Dog West and 3D New England. So far I haven’t seen that against 2028 teams. Too hard to assess 2027 results.

National teams not included, but that have fielded strong teams at certain tournaments. Nationals, Mad Dog National, True National.

Fixed that for you

1. 3D Hawks (1)