Originally Posted by Anonymous
I assure you, my son’s AAA coach doesn’t need me to share his name or credentials. He is extremely humble. But, make no mistake. He’s as legit as they come, and his background speaks for itself, and our team knows it! He actually cares about all of the kids on his team and making them the best athletes they can be, and helping them play at the next level….. whatever that may be. As a parent, that’s all I could ask for. I assure you we will play your elite team at some point…but win or lose, the respect our team has for our coach(s) will not be lost on you. He’s dedicated to making good lax players the best they can be and challenging them to be better every day. If he develops a kid who ends up leaving to go elite….he’d say…. I did my job…. and I wish that kid the best. And that, in my opinion, is a good coach. More should aspire to be like him. With that, when kids get recruited to go elite, and decline to stay with him….That speaks volumes. See you on the field.

It’s strange that you won’t say what team you are talking about.

Rhymes with Belly Boast.
They are not in AAA; but he is a solid coach/person after going up against him for years