My daughter will be making a visit this weekend, next weekend (2) and the second weekend in October for another. After this first round of top choices we’ll see where she lands. We had not been proactive reaching out to schools because we had no idea where she stacked up. I should say, I had an idea, and her club coach had an idea but you just don’t really know until the offers start coming in. There is a large swath of other schools that we might target if these first ones fall through. These are top 20 programs so I think she has a great shot with lower ranked programs if she doesn’t like these. It’s nice to see my daughter feeling so good about her future college options and even better hearing her on the phone with these coaches talking about the game. I know she’ll be so excited to bring. Her best to the college game.
Same for us! She really wants to see all her top choices before she decides. There will be no decision until early October. The coaches have been very understanding. I suspect that there are many other girls who are in the same boat as ours. Good luck!