Originally Posted by Anonymous
I heard from a friend that team 91 has a new head coach this year. Can anyone confirm this? Would be a good move in my opinion. I like their current 2 coaches as people but they need a leadership change at 2026.
The one director SL is now the head coach. Added 6/7 new players. Should be improved. At least daddy ball is no more.
I heard from a friend that team 91 has a new head coach this year. Can anyone confirm this? Would be a good move in my opinion. I like their current 2 coaches as people but they need a leadership change at 2026.
The one director SL is now the head coach. Added 6/7 new players. Should be improved. At least daddy ball is no more.

Please explain Daddy ball to me. If you have a child you can’t be a good coach? This makes no sense to me. Why do you hide behind this? Just say the guy stinks as a coach.

It’s pretty simple. If a dad coaches his sons team he will give his son more playing time regardless of their ability. On occasion their kid may deserve it. But more often than not they don’t As a result you have kids playing a lot but haven’t earned it. As a result you get pissed off parents who eventually leave. Some teams have 7 dad coaches. That’s 7 kids they will get the most playing time regardless of ability. They will also have their kids stay on the top team even if they don’t deserve it.