Originally Posted by Anonymous
NY woman told other team they don't belong at that table as it was reserved for another team, and then it turned into, "Oh, we don't belong because of our skin!?". Typical outrage victim response and paint the white woman as a racist. Express was right to not even acknowledge the race baiting. WYSL on the other hand did the woke thing and condemned it despite it being 100% their fault for terrible planning for the banquet that caused the whole issue. Move on.

Um...OK Karen....multiple sources see it a different way. Typical white privilege talking here.

But seriously, if you think she’s a “Karen”? Then, don’t you think she would have said “you don’t belong here” meaning “at the table” to anyone other than Express people it was reserved for!? I think she would have lashed out at anyone other than Express team that was sitting there? Just saying

I agree, it is likely less a race thing, more a bossy donk thing. Its just that it was said to the wrong person and most definitely the lady could have been more diplomatic. She didnt think or care about what she was saying , how it could be construed and by whom. She confronted the wrong one. Play notIntelligent games get notIntelligent prizes. I mean nobody likes bossy jerks, also y she is being destroyed. Everyone is entitled to an opinion on this we got the full spectrum.