Duke
UNC
BC
Princeton
Yale
UVA
Penn
Hopkins

Mostly agree. Just about a perfect list for my reasoning. Except I would put Northwestern maybe just above Yale, cold and crappy Chicago is a tough sell. UNC and BC are decent academically, don’t compare with the rest on this list, but give you a shot at a title. Other popular schools I agree would not be on my list for my daughter, MD, Florida, Syracuse etc…good lacrosse, shot at title, but if your daughter had a shot at any or these on this list, it’s a no brainer, unless she wants to be a college coach out the back, I discourage that thought, the big picture is to get your daughter to set herself up for the rest of her life. I see crazy amounts of really great players, kicked butt, won all kinds of awards, natty champs etc… lost in life and direction when all is said and done. Have a better plan!

Ignorant statement.

i think its spot on for some. My daughter does not want to be a career lax girl or coach. nor is she a top 20 school ....but she has some very good options. Its ok for some but she is looking for lax to help her get into a good school with career options. Not ignorant at all. Just reality.

Sorry but it is ignorant to imply that a player will be lost in life if they go to schools like Maryland, Syracuse or Florida. It’s also ignorant to imply that your only career option is lax girl or coach if you choose one of those schools. Just reality.