Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[
The schools that are asking for questionnaires to be filled out probably have real interest, make sure you have your daughter fill those out right away. As for camps, personally I would wait until after September 1. That way if you fo go you will know if the coach is really recruiting your daughter. Many schools are trying for August money grabs I see
100% agree!! The reason coaches are texting questionnaires is because they equate responses and the kids who fill out the questionnaire as interested!
You need to realize that coaches recruit an ‘A’, ‘B’ and ‘C’ list or ( or tier 1, 2,3 or whatever they call it). A lot of schools have the same list of girls in their A group so once those girls verbal, the ball really starts rolling which is what happened with the 22s and they went fast.
My daughters received over 50 texts, emails, phone calls between the two of them, 2 coaches come in person to offer and were offered on calls as well on September 1. They took 4 of the 5 official visits(paid for by the school) in 3 weeks and had to walk away from offers bc a few coaches didn’t want to wait.
My advice is to take your time. If a coach really wants your kid, they will wait -well most will. Go where your child is really wanted—not only will it likely translate into a good offer but also likely into playing time as long as your child works hard and arrives in top shape ready to go!

That’s some more really great information. Thank you so much!