Originally Posted by Anonymous
The negative people come out of the woodwork here under the guise of "just being an impartial lacrosse observer."

It's BS.

None of these people have likely ever played the game and appreciate that those of us who have understand it's a fraternity. And we are all members.

The negative talk smacks of jealousy and envy. Gotta knock down other kids/teams so they feel better about their own kids/teams.

Had the pleasure of watching the BL attackman up close as a coach for another team. He is a great player and seems to be a nice kid and well liked on and off the field. He'll do well at the college level. YOu never know who will or will not have success in college. Just enjoy the ride and appreciate the good play on the field.

Pretty sure I had the misfortune of sitting near this Hawks parent up at Lake Placid the past few days. Loudmouth. Pretty low to write about a kid like this in an anonymous forum.

Don’t believe it is a Hawk parent either. There is one poster on this forum who loves to bash the Hawks. Any D1 coach would love to have this player. Trust me, you can’t replicate the speed, quickness, shot velocity and competitiveness.

Wrong plays with us when it’s convenient and you wouldn’t like that either and my only point is that he has regressed whether it’s injury (rumor) or not it’s factual.