Originally Posted by Anonymous
Grizzlies lost to NJ and as I was told by NJ parents at the UA semi final game vs NJ (the best 22's and 23's did UA; mostly 22's) Long Island beat NJ's best 7-3 in a well played semi finals despite the pouring rain. Grizzlies got beat basically by 12 Steps Blue girls. Baltimore was upset by one goal to Philly. Yes Long Island beat them by 7 goals, but it was first game of tourney at 8am; we all knew it was going to be a tougher Philly team in the finals. The bench got tightened because it has too in the playoffs. Espo and Dave did a great job running 3 middie lines and 6 attackman during pool play, but with 12 min running quarters during the playoffs there are certain girls that need to be on the field more.. Philly I am sure did the same.
Everyone can say what they want but, nothing compares to UA underclass event when it comes to girls HS lacrosse; and the college coaches all agree

Traditionally, Under Armour Underclass has been the most competitive HS tournament. There have always been complaints about the selection process but most were sour grapes. It seems that last year some of the complaints were legit. Now that club directors have created their own event UA needs to do a better job with the evaluation and selection process. When my oldest first tried out there was no CR /YJ involvement and I think 17 or 18 of the players were Yellow Jackets.

I hope they figure it out because it is a great event!