Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not for nothing long island won the championship at UA. Dave did something right. All I hear is sour grapes over the one girl going to Duke who didn't make it. Get over it. Maybe she had a so so tryout and other girls played better that day it happens. So that tells me politics wasn't in it as much as everyone is making it out to be. Sorry folks I know alot of people don't like dave but he has a good heart and not out to hurt anyone. He is a very good coach. All these year Carol rose took her almost entire team so give me a break. Guess what Dave coached a championship team so kudos to him. I guess he picked the right girls!

Agreed! He did a great job, and my daughter played on AS. Hope he coaches gain next year! Will definitely be trying out!

I’m sure his Elevate Team has plenty of open spots from girls who probably bolted due to lack of coaching for their teams. You don’t have to wait until next year. You can go there and play. Hit him up, sure he would give your daughter a tryout. Good luck !