Originally Posted by Anonymous
UA Baltimore bested in the quarters? What happened to the dream team?
A monkey could have coached that team better.

If DK or KM ever coach a team in the future, run as far away as possible. I just experienced a weekend watching the worst display of coaching in my life. Getting a root canal would be more enjoyable than watching those two coach a team again.

KM was one of the coaches last year when Baltimore won. So thinking the issue may not have been her.

She didn't have much say last year, only with the defense. TA and BS ran the offense. It wasn't a one man show. That's why they won last year.

Well the girl everyone is talking about was on the team last year and it seemed to work just fine.

All you need to do is look at the stats to see what happened and why it didn’t work! Mentioned selfish player was #1 in goals - 10 more than anyone else in the entire HL division. She was fed to by her club & HS teammate who was #1 in assists (and had 8 goals herself - UNC is getting an amazing player). No one else on the Balto HL team comes close in goals or assists. I am only looking at offensive players. There are offensive commits on this team going to UVA, Florida, Georgetown, Penn, Yale, Stanford & Maryland who scored less 5 goals the entire tournament. Many only having 1-2 goals. The only player who comes close to the 2 M&D22 Black players who ran the show is the Navy commit from Hero’s Green. And if I was the other Maryland commit from Hero’s I’d be looking for another college program to join. She just got a taste of what her college years will be like.