Originally Posted by Anonymous
Meanwhile…UA girls are cruising and playing to win! Great coaching!
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]Meanwhile…UA girls are cruising and playing to win! Great coaching!

The competition at AS was great! College coaches were there and watching all the girls play. It was about getting seen. Girls played great and had super competition. Was a great event for the girls.

There were no coaches there on Saturday. They all left for UA. Did not watch any of the semis, consolation games or championships.
Meanwhile…UA girls are cruising and playing to win! Great coaching!

Not true

Great coaching having the best players on the field was the key to the victory.

What is the deal with two M&D 2022 players being added last minute to the American Select MD 2022 team roster? I’m sure those who paid $125 to tryout were thrilled about that one. Especially those girls who didn’t make a team (any region or year). Behind the back deals like this are what ruins the reputation of these “elite” events. I’m sure the fact that both of these players have political/family/friend connections to club and tournament owners, directors and college coaches had zero to do with it too? I’m sure any girl could be added to such a distinguished roster last minute? I was shocked when I saw this. Whomever was responsible should be banned from future involvement. I thought this event was supposed to be better than UA??!! I’m sure the fact that these two additions haven’t committed yet is reason they were added as a favor. I’m sure there are many other just as talented uncommitted 2022’s who would’ve loved the opportunity to play in a recruiting event like this. Shame on AS!