Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]
Where was the fair and honest system last year? Two club Directors took 20 girls combined from their clubs. No Elevate girls were selected. 3 girls outside those two clubs were selected. Did that seem like a fair tryout?
We are not discussing last year, we are discussing this year. So in your theory doing wrong by kids this year makes all right in the world because of the past. B.S. Enjoy your weekend at UA

My daughter was selected and she does not play for any of the coaches/clubs affiliated with UA. The coaches have only seen her play against them and at UA tryouts. We don't know them. We've never spoken to them. Maybe the coaches go with the kids they know will produce? Nah, can't be anything like that.

That is impossible, I have read on this site many times that the selections are a joke and you have to be in the friends and family network. The tell me that only AS is a legitimate tryout and that club affiliation and connections do not matter at AS. AS is the only fair process.

Believe whatever helps you sleep better at night. We don't know the coaches or those clubs.

Pretty sure you are responding to a sarcastic post...