Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well another “be quite, move along guy.” When a guy picks your pocket you do not just say oh well i will just move along. Spoken like a cheater. There are rules. They are not followed. I will give you the clubs control the rules which some do not follow and more importantly do not enforce

Where can we find the rules? I have never seen any rules that discuss player eligibility. And no, I am not a cheater. I am just watching older kids push my son out and recognize there is not much I can do about it at 13. When the kids get to high school it will mostly even out until then make sure your son has fun and try to keep him engaged.

There is something you can do about it. Take your money elsewhere. Be a man of action versus complaining on an anonymous forum.

Of course I am moving my son to a different program (I am a "man of action" after all). He is getting pushed out by older kids. But I am certainly not complaining it - I am just doing it.

I guess you thought you would get some validation on BOTC. Stop looking for it and just do it. Can't believe adult males still need to get a hug for following their convictions. Kind of ridiculous.

You are an odd duck whoever you are. This is supposed to be fun. Does not seem like are having much fun unless acting like a hammerhead is fun for you.

Yeah OP likes cancel culture for sure.