Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
I'm used to the holdbacks, but if teams are dropping players down for the summer before they actually reclass that that seems like cheating to me. Lacrosse year starts after tryouts. If you player from Sept through June on a 2025, dropping down to a 2026 for the summer is cheating. Dropping down in September while repeating 8th grade is not.

Would love to play poker with you! Wrong again. If the player is a 2026 grad year they can play 2024, 2025, 2026 all year long, even in the same tournament if it is approved by the TD, as long as they do not play 2027. The whiner, complainer above is funny and seems unstable.

Sounds like Express 2026 parent who didn't like losing in NLF. You play who is in front of you and do your best. It doesn't matter. They all will be in HS together and play in college together. Whether the kid plays down in July or Sept it is what it is and it isn't going to change. I don't like holdbacks but judging by the top 15 2022 Boys holding your kids back WORKS. Couple of the kids were 2 years older than a "normal" 2022. IL celebrates it, why wouldn't parents do it?