Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don't know why you are getting so bent out of shape. You can't compare the 2 Clubs. One has been around for a lot longer, but is evident that their recruiting was not up to par this year as in previous years. You can complain that it is COVID related or maybe it just wasn't their "best" team. Coppermine is growing, and I believe that every year their recruiting will step it up. There is so much involved with the recruiting - this is a 27 forum so how about enjoy your daughter playing and not get wrapped up in "the best" of everything. It's your daughters responsibility to get recruited, not the Club - she will be seen regardless if she play for the "best" or not.

Still waiting for the requested link to the list of Coppermine 2022 and 2021 recruits. Again, thanks in advance.
Why would you need a link, when anyone can do a search on their own?

Seriously? You seem to be giving very precise info and it isn’t on their website. It is unclear to me why you would not provide a link when asked politely. I would assume the club is proud of these commitments and would like to spread the news.

The only club I can find with alumni news: http://www.nemslax.com/alumni.html

M&D, TLC and Heroes all have this info on their website under accomplishments, recognition, or similar title. Coppermine does not, but one poster claims to have this info for Coppermine but won’t provide a link. Unwillingness to share is makes it look like they are hiding something.
No reason to provide link when it’s on their website (as well as Instagram), you just don’t want to look for some reason