Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by The Hop
Ironic that some of these comments directed to mock parents who have funded these travel programs and are enthusiastic about their kids participation albeit sometimes over the top are from coaches who are getting just as enthusiast by demanding much from players (cutting 10 year olds, asking parents for money and absolute flexibility of their schedule or else) for a dead end sport. Hypocrisy?? So coaches should take their stipends and shut up.
That’s a long sentence. Take a breath.
How do you know who’s commenting? Also, who’s forcing you to pay money that the coaches....you said “demand”? Finally, you said lacrosse is a “Dead end sport”. You’re suspect!!!!!!

It is a dead end sport. I love how former players /coaches walk around like they're some kind of tough guy/celebrity when even the professional games can't even fill a stadium . I went to a pll game and they put everyone in one section so that they cameras would only pan to that section and show a full stadium lol. One of the former players even had the audacity to compare himself to Tom Brady and say ' Tom Brady isn't the only one with 7 rings " lol. A lacrosse player comparing himself to Tom Brady is laughable.
Ironic that some of these comments directed to mock parents who have funded these travel programs and are enthusiastic about their kids participation albeit sometimes over the top are from coaches who are getting just as enthusiast by demanding much from players (cutting 10 year olds, asking parents for money and absolute flexibility of their schedule or else) for a dead end sport. Hypocrisy?? So coaches should take their stipends and shut up.
That’s a long sentence. Take a breath.
How do you know who’s commenting? Also, who’s forcing you to pay money that the coaches....you said “demand”? Finally, you said lacrosse is a “Dead end sport”. You’re suspect!!!!!!

It is a dead end sport. I love how former players /coaches walk around like they're some kind of tough guy/celebrity when even the professional games can't even fill a stadium . I went to a pll game and they put everyone in one section so that they cameras would only pan to that section and show a full stadium lol. One of the former players even had the audacity to compare himself to Tom Brady and say ' Tom Brady isn't the only one with 7 rings " lol. A lacrosse player comparing himself to Tom Brady is laughable.

It’s a dead sport but you went to PLL game? Classic. Keep posting please

As you wish....I have also been to Disney on ice, the circus and I have seen the wiggles live ....all with sold out shows that a pll game has yet come even close to doing . Say hi to your teacher friends/former lacrosse players please