Originally Posted by Anonymous
This site has me thinking there's a serious mental health crisis among youth sports parents . Ranking teams , ranking players , talking garbage about this team and that team . What ever happened to dropping a kid off for a practice and picking him up and not getting involved in all of this nonsense . That's the way it was when we were younger , parents didn't get involved , they had better things to do with their time and minds ..sad

I think there might be some kids on your lawn that you need to go yell at

Didn't take long before another brainless fool had to post something like this .....get a hobby and stop living through your kid

Probably typical Dad never played single sport . Remember one yr end of practice coach had parents vs kids and all the loud mouth dads that hold the sticks watching all practice had no clue how to play and zero athletic ability. Cracks me up . Im the one that said post on every topic !!

That musta been classic. Did you have the full spectrum of skills on display? The flick it into the dirt throwing Dad, frying pan cradle Dad, can't scoop cause I can't bent over Dad,the can't catch get hit with the ball Dad and the crank it over the fence Dad. It should be a tradition.