Originally Posted by Anonymous
With the recent success of the Hawks in this age group—- it only seems inevitable that they will continue to be good and grow better as the year go by. Some of these “anon” posters in here better grow a pair and get used to it. Same goes for the Madlax teams. They are only going to get better. Seems like the posters that come in here are trying to cling to something that’s not sustainable— like True.

That’s just it - it’s recent. Hawks were a nice team a year ago but certainly weren’t viewed as the best in HoCo let alone the country. Who knows what shakes out next year.

Hawks tryouts on 7/31 should be interesting. Expecting to see a lot of new different helmets on the Severn School turf.

Will we see a Madlax stud trying out? Maybe a few True kids- can’t beat Em might as well join em, hearing FCA is on verge of imploding at both the ‘27 and ‘28 age years. There’s always a few sidewinders, Annapolis based clubs and Green hornets helmets.

If I’m the best player at True, or Madlax or Crabs and I can swing the commute, I’m definitely trying to latch on to this Hawks team and ride the next 4-5 years until
Recruitment age

Can't wait to see how those hawks 26 and 27 do at 28! Some players need to earn some cash to keep the feds off their back too!