Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am a parent on the HoCo 25 team. Is the coaching perfect? Of course not. Have they been on a positive arc for the past year? Absolutely. The vast majority of these attacks on the HoCo 25 Coach and team come from two malcontent parents on the team. One of them simply has a personality disorder it would seem and the other is the father of a girl that doesn’t get much playing time, which leaves him in a state of constant complaint. Wonderful girls, shame about the dads. It’s been a very good season to this point, great girls and great parents. The coaching is steadily improving and is responsible for their recent run of strong play.

Wow.

Having also been involved for a few years, I would question your narrative that just ‘two dads’ are upset with situation.

Hopefully the situation resolves itself but I would advocate that you tone down the personal attacks otherwise your message that the parents & players are great is lost…

How did HOCO do at Lax for the Cure?

Looks like 3-2 per site. Looks like they did ok vs some teams but then a bit more lopsided when playing higher level teams?