Originally Posted by Anonymous
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .
Unfortunately you're a foolish 91 dad and just proved my point. You just said it yourself , And 91 invites those bad teams to their tournaments and beats them. Some of the 91 teams never see an annapolis Hawks , primetime , sweetlax etc.....because they're stuck in their own bad tournaments. But hey , if you think blowing out hitmen is good for the brand , wear your tournament t shirt proudly .

Definitely not a 91 Dad here! I was commenting on your statement about the other LI teams. Could careless about 91 or WSYL as a matter of fact . I care about LI Lax and how we should be working to make it even stronger . You probably won’t agree with this statement because your kid probably plays on 2026 Express.

At the 2026 level, there really isn’t any strong competition on LI for Express unfortunately. It would be great if there was. More local competition would be a definite plus.