Originally Posted by Anonymous
Amazing , give us the team that would be more competitive than ND , Duke , UVA in the ACC . None of you will name a team because you know how foolish you will look . Besides NW just name one team , still waiting . I guarantee the team your kid plays on would get buried in the ACC . Just for you I will start naming the champs of each conference as they happen and we will do a short comparison of their reality if they were in the ACC this year .

Where is the big 10 guy. Cmon man. Get in on this. Then you two can provide some entertainment for us. Although it’s all kinda bs as the tourney starts in few weeks.

Still no team ??

I would say that this year is no different than other years, the top 2 - 3 Teams in the ACC are excellent, after that there are a bunch of teams that are as competitive as ND, Duke and UVA. Northwestern, Maryland, Rutgers, Hopkins... Florida, Stony Brook, Loyola, Drexel, Stanford etc... If the Ivy’s were playing I would throw in Princeton and Penn as well.

The question was more competitive but I do agree many of those teams would be as competitive . I think Rutgers and Hopkins are a step below and you did not give NW enough credit as they would have been in the mix to win the ACC.

IMHO I do not see NW being in the mix to win ACC. UNC, Syracuse and BC have prolific offenses adn NW has a spotty defense to say the least. I watched a decent Rutgers team put 14 on the board with 20+ turnovers. Those three ACC teams could put 20+ on the scoreboard against NW. NW has a prolific offense as well, however they have not faced defenses like the three ACC teams. I think that is the difference.