Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry bud, but I have to agree with the other persons assessment of this middie, overrated. Sorry, just the way it is. Have seen him play club ball last 2/3 summers and this is where the selfishness stands out and it carriers over to LB, so I'm told. Haven't seen any LB games this year, will shortly, but it is just the way it is. Not everyone agrees with all opinions.

Going after specific high school kids on an anonymous forum is weak. I don't know this kid or whoever "LD" is but really. You guys are parents, none of our kids are perfect. Why would you write stuff?

Perhaps BOTC moderators need to do their job-these posts that identify players and adults in an attacking manner with ZERO substantiated facts should be removed

Named Individuals : Identifying youth players in a negative or attacking manner by name will not be permitted. Be mindful that such posts will be removed and/or edited by the BOTC Moderators. Identification of adults and/or clubs in posts should be accompanied with substantiated facts, sources and details.