Originally Posted by Anonymous
Who was that Wahoo team that ran over everybody in Delaware last weekend?

That was a team with kids from different states ,basically plucked the best kids they could find from literally any club and any state and a fee if the kids were over 6 feet tall too . Apparently they plan on being around for some more tournaments.

Was mostly ADVNC (CA) kids. They've played under both the West Coast Wahoos and Aquahounds name during COVID.

Incorrect ....we were at the tournament they played in and the parents said they were from the east coast , different states mostly florida . But there were kids from virginia , north carolina etc.....as well .

Clicked on this thread by accident and saw this. I believe the Wahoos are an offshoot of Sweetlax in FL. I could be wrong. But I heard that at an older age.

This is a Northern California based team. Probably 40% the team from ADVNC in Norcal. A few kids other kids from West Coast Starz (one of whom is from North Carolina). At least half the team plays on WCS 2027, probably 60-70%. Then a few kids from other states as well. All the coaches from CA. A very similar group of players that play Aquahounds.