Originally Posted by Anonymous
Don't think that's the best player anymore. Did you watch the game? 100% replaced. TG is healthy and ready. See you this summer. Good luck to all the girls on their HS teams!
OH STOP! The kid is beast, nothing has changed. Funny how ppl want to tear down the kid who put in the time and the work. Not my kid OR team, but she's a VERY talented kid.

Exactly. kid is a great player; don’t tear her down to try to make TG look better.

Bottom line..kid left TG and got burned against her former team. She looked great playing with great girls, not so much at this game. Nobody can play by themselves. Wishing her a great HS season.

Bottom line is you need meds. She’s one of the hardest working girls I know, she deserves all the praise and hype that’s given. People like you looking to bring an nice, humble, talented kid down due to one game are just flat out pathetic.
I look forward to watching a very successful college career for this kid.

Anyone can have an off game, I’m sure she will be an All-County player for her HS team. As far as Jesters, I’m sure she will adjust to playing with a new group.

Reading these posts and I understand the competitiveness of it all to be the best, and yes it is important no matter what we say notIntelligent or smart. Winning is KEY!!! However the most important thing at the end of the day ; is my son or daughter in the best spot club wise to get recruited. Now it is not subjective to say YJ sends the most girls to the best programs/schools year in and year out. Unbiasly that is 100% truth. TG may even be better some years and they have shown that they are a top tier club, but at the end of the day look at the college rosters and for every TG girl at a top program there are 3 or 4 YJ girls. Now that being said, when I look at past years it seems that the top 5-7 girls on TG and the top 11-13 girls on YJ go to the best programs in the country. I am talking top 10. YJ's whole A team year in a year out go to the who's who of college lacrosse. The B team has 3-5 players that do the same, and prob 75-80% of the B team go to Div 1 programs and the rest go to NESCAC's and other D# and D2 schools. TG's bottom half of the roster is usually more like the YJ B team.
Now this is just based off the past years; each year, girl, and situation is unique in itself, but from this you can gauge some sort of probability.. If your daughter is the top middie at TG black then its fair her phone will be ringing off the hook on Sept 1. Get ahead of the game right now, and make sure you are sending out emails and making sure your girl is on the radar of the coaches she would love to play for. Let them say No she isnt good enough or we arent interested...... These next 5 months are the biggest months of your daughters life....... her decision on where she attends college and plays lacrosse or doesn't play will be one of the biggest decisions she ever makes. Enjoy the journey and I wish all your girls the best of luck! Remember there are so many great schools out there at the division 1, 2 and 3 level; find the one where she will be happiest not where you would be most proud.