Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watching BC play I hope CN never wins a championship nor the Tewaaraton . Worst sportsmanship , terrible teammate and yet inside lax promotes her like that’s the standard that little girls should be looking up to . How many junk time goals and over the top celebrations can one player have . Senior day and all that kid cares about is her own stats while you have senior players who never play on the field in a blowout game .

Sorry dude. She dominated ND both games. Appears you are an ND fan ok i get you have a burr in the saddle after 2 blowouts. She dominated the draw. ND couldnt guard her, and on the off chance they actually did stop her she passed and got the assist. Its crazy that people here try to say the usual nonsense.........she is a terrible teammate?-How do you know. Junk goals?-she has a viscous shot and scores throughout the game. Over the top celebrations?-then stop her. Sorry... the 2 UNC women are great one way players-feeder and scorer. Although I would like to see defense get more notoriety, North dominates games.

So now I am a ND fan , before you thought I was a UNC fan , the only thing those comments show is you are misinformed. How do I know she is a “terrible “ teammate because I watch her play , end of blowout games it’s all about her and not getting freshman who rarely play involved or on senior day it’s all about her even though there are players on the field that have been on that team for 4-5 years who rarely get to play . Just ask the Duke players about her . How about scoring her 11th goal of the game with 1 second left in a game that was a complete mismatch , that’s a bad teammate and honestly an embarrassment. The good news is Scane or Ortega will win the Tewaaraton as those that know and actually watch the game will not want her to win it . She did not dominate the UNC or either Louisville game and honestly I hope they give the award to the best defender in the game .

Dont know who you are or what fan you are. Dont care. You "know" she is a terrible teammate because you watch her?? Geez...stop with your subjective "you watch games" analysis. Her TEAM wins games. That makes a good teammate. The rest of the stuff you said is whining drival. Oh and I love the quote" those that know will not let her win it". Are you one of those that know??? Of course you are not. And please provide facts regarding how many goals Hoegh, Scane, Ortega, etc have provided the freshmen and non-playing seniors on their teams so you can inform all of us since "you are in the know" about what good teammates they are. OK, I will make it easier.....how many draw controls do those players have since you are "in the know". Again... if teams dont like her scoring/celebrating.....stop her. If you cant stop her stop whining. She wins draws, scores goals, gets assists=Tewaaraton

You don’t care what type of fan I am yet you repeatedly bring it up . Her team wins games so that makes her a good teammate is laughable but if that’s your standard then every player on the UNC team is a better teammate . Of course it’s subjective if a player is a good teammate you are just too slow to know that . As far as the others that you are speaking of they are rarely in late in blowout games unlike BC stat padders . You obviously don’t even watch the kid play or you would not bring up her assist numbers. Seems you skipped over her former teammates opinion of her . North will not win it and it is most likely Scanes to lose as she has proven herself to be virtually unstoppable unlike North . I am not one of those who are involved in the selection process but I am friendly with one of the selection committee . I do agree she will have several things in common w Apuzzo ..