Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watching BC play I hope CN never wins a championship nor the Tewaaraton . Worst sportsmanship , terrible teammate and yet inside lax promotes her like that’s the standard that little girls should be looking up to . How many junk time goals and over the top celebrations can one player have . Senior day and all that kid cares about is her own stats while you have senior players who never play on the field in a blowout game .

Sorry dude. She dominated ND both games. Appears you are an ND fan ok i get you have a burr in the saddle after 2 blowouts. She dominated the draw. ND couldnt guard her, and on the off chance they actually did stop her she passed and got the assist. Its crazy that people here try to say the usual nonsense.........she is a terrible teammate?-How do you know. Junk goals?-she has a viscous shot and scores throughout the game. Over the top celebrations?-then stop her. Sorry... the 2 UNC women are great one way players-feeder and scorer. Although I would like to see defense get more notoriety, North dominates games.

So now I am a ND fan , before you thought I was a UNC fan , the only thing those comments show is you are misinformed. How do I know she is a “terrible “ teammate because I watch her play , end of blowout games it’s all about her and not getting freshman who rarely play involved or on senior day it’s all about her even though there are players on the field that have been on that team for 4-5 years who rarely get to play . Just ask the Duke players about her . How about scoring her 11th goal of the game with 1 second left in a game that was a complete mismatch , that’s a bad teammate and honestly an embarrassment. The good news is Scane or Ortega will win the Tewaaraton as those that know and actually watch the game will not want her to win it . She did not dominate the UNC or either Louisville game and honestly I hope they give the award to the best defender in the game .

What you describe about the VT game does sound like poor sportsmanship...until you pull up the box score and see that her goal with 1 second left was assisted by a freshman getting her first career assist and second career goal. Before that goal, her last point was with 19 minutes left in the 2nd half. She plays with intensity and enthusiasm, but it does not strike me as poor sportsmanship, and I doubt whatever was going at Duke stemmed solely from North. She's an amazing player and BC as a team looks better each time I see them play this season.