Originally Posted by Anonymous
Watching BC play I hope CN never wins a championship nor the Tewaaraton . Worst sportsmanship , terrible teammate and yet inside lax promotes her like that’s the standard that little girls should be looking up to . How many junk time goals and over the top celebrations can one player have . Senior day and all that kid cares about is her own stats while you have senior players who never play on the field in a blowout game .

Sorry dude. She dominated ND both games. Appears you are an ND fan ok i get you have a burr in the saddle after 2 blowouts. She dominated the draw. ND couldnt guard her, and on the off chance they actually did stop her she passed and got the assist. Its crazy that people here try to say the usual nonsense.........she is a terrible teammate?-How do you know. Junk goals?-she has a viscous shot and scores throughout the game. Over the top celebrations?-then stop her. Sorry... the 2 UNC women are great one way players-feeder and scorer. Although I would like to see defense get more notoriety, North dominates games.