Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everything that's wrong with this game:

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...ides-kirst-mullins-to-2021-success/57662

and the incessant need to promote.

1000% spot on

25 years old !!!

Its hard to like this sport anymore....

Did you even read the article? One kid has had his college career wrecked by injury, one kid is playing on his 5th year, and one kid is a great person. Get over yourself.
Nobody is blaming the "kids" young men but there is a level of absurdity to be a 5th year player and be 23 or older. I realize there are unique circumstances such as some players trying junior hockey and then deciding to go back to college but this is the exception.
Everything that's wrong with this game:

https://www.insidelacrosse.com/arti...ides-kirst-mullins-to-2021-success/57662

and the incessant need to promote.

1000% spot on

25 years old !!!

Its hard to like this sport anymore....

Did you even read the article? One kid has had his college career wrecked by injury, one kid is playing on his 5th year, and one kid is a great person. Get over yourself.
Nobody is blaming the "kids" young men but there is a level of absurdity to be a 5th year player and be 23 or older. I realize there are unique circumstances such as some players trying junior hockey and then deciding to go back to college but this is the exception.

I’m sure they’re all great people. A 25 year old still has no business playing college sports. Normal kids graduate at 22. I think this is beyond ridiculous and embarrassing. NCAA should have never granted an extra year. Where does it end? Should be like HS. You get 4 years period. Sometimes circumstances arise that are unfortunate, but that’s life!

You're right, it's life, just like HS kids getting shafted because of COVID. get over it and move on. Life is tough, right?