Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Good for the girls on team elevate. Maybe not so fair for players not as well known from other clubs.
It seems all these type of tryouts are run by coaches from the different clubs...ie Under Armor/yellow jackets. Until these tryouts are all run by independent evaluators this will always be the case.

I concur and wish we had been made aware before the "tryout" that the Elevate coaching staff would be determining who made the team. The scrimage was a disaster and several girls were injured as a result.
Lacrosse is a small community and this just put a black eye on the Team Elevate program. Classless.

I'm going to have to disagree with this one, my daughter plays for another club and we have dealt with Coach K in many venues associated with lacrosse he always has the best intentions of the kids first. Get all of the facts first he wa not the only evaluator there and this was a three age group tryout, so it is very possible that X amount of kids from Team Elevate 2017 made the team. 100 kids is not a [lacrosse] of a lot and you don't know who attended from other top clubs.