Originally Posted by Anonymous
NGLL Week 2

LBC vs BLC
BLC -8
BLC is the team to beat in Red division.

FCA Blue vs Hero's White
Hero's White -4
I've seen a lot of improvement from Hero's White since summer, they have a lot of size.

LBC vs Hero's White
LBC -2
This game could go either way, very important game for both teams.

Hero's Green vs BLC
Hero's Green -6
Likely playoff preview, top two teams in their division square off. If BLC gets hot, they can keep it close.

Skywalkers Blue vs M&D Black
M&D Black -11
I think M&D plays with a chip on their shoulder after their loss and look to make a statement

Hero's Green vs Integrity
Hero's Green -13
Hero's has an hour break after the BLC game here, I think they may be a little drained but the talent takes over here.

NEMS vs Coppermine
NEMS -7
They best player on the field is on NEMS and I think the game is under really in doubt here.

Integrity vs Coppermine
Coppermine -2
I think this is another game that could go either way here. Experience sides with Coppermine.

MD United vs LBC
MD United -4
LBC's third game of the weekend, and past performance favors MD United

BLC-8
BLC 11-4
No real surprise here, LBC kept it from being a real blowout.

Hero's White -4
FCA 5-4
Upset here. FCA may be better than I thought and Hero's White not as good.

LBC-2
LBC 8-5
Big win for LBC over Hero's White.

Hero's Green -6
Hero's Green 7-5
BLC played them tough. BLC did have an earlier game as well, they are capable of winning NGLL but Hero's is still a machine.

M&D Black -11
M&B Black 12-1
Skywalkers Blue will get better, but they are well behind the top A teams.

Hero's Green -13
Hero's 14-5
Integrity got a moral victory on this one. I was expecting a bigger margin.

NEMS -7
NEMS 9-7
Coppermine wouldn't give up in this one and NEMS may be a little too top heavy to really blow most teams out.

Coppermine-2
Coppermine 7-5
Game played out similar to what I thought. Solid defense by both. Integrity is getting better.

MD United -4
LBC 6-5
Huge win for LBC who is very much alive in that dark horse conversation behind BLC for the 3-4 seed.

Do you really sit and watch all these games? If so why?

No, I watch a few, and rely on parents of players on some other teams to provide info, but in all honesty I go off of previous scores and word of mouth.

For what its worth, I enjoy and look forward to your odds, and I look forward to Monday/Tuesday results.....please keep them coming.....and hey you are pretty good at this too.... whichis why you will have salty haters

For those who don't like them, use your free time somewhere else and leave people alone to do what they want as long as they are not hurting or offending anyone.