You forgot the little attackmen who wears #1, you forgot 3, you forgot 5, and you forgot 00&7. The defense and goalie speak for themselves[/quote]

The defense is a joke and average at best. The offense is what make the defense since they control the ball 80%+ of the game. Goaltender is legit but the defense is a major weakness.[/quote]

Your son must play defense for another Elite team?
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
LOL, come on. I watched my sons team lose to the Hawks this hoco season. Your best argument is take away 2 starters and they would be middle of the pack?? Their attack dominated us and neither one of those 2 guys play attack. We only scored a few goals, so it seems like their d, and 2 goalies did ok. Plus, take two of the top 2 players off of your son's team, or my son's team and let's see where they stand in the elite division. Probably dead last. Accept it, they are the best team in our area.

Thanks Hawk Dad for your insight. How many personas do you have on this site? It sounds like you are on five different teams...

Well he's right in that it is little ridiculous to say "take 2 of their top players off of the team" about ANY team[/quote]

The post that started this discussion was responding to the "maybe your son is a great artist" post, implying that Hawks players are better than everybody else. But aside from those two, they are not. I watched one of the Hawks games with a football like score, and the Hawks won 90% of the face offs and one player scored half of their goals. If your son is one of the other 20 Hawks players, you should be proud that he is a great player on a great team in the top division. Nobody is disputing that. But don't kid yourself that your son is at a higher level than his counterparts on the next best 4-5 teams in the elite division.[/quote]

No one player has scored half of their goals this HOCO. Nice try.