Originally Posted by Anonymous
I do agree lots of talented players at UNC. But I think one big issue that will play a major role is loss of assistant coach KD. They had a very close game with NW, and were just going to tough part of schedule when season cancelled LY. Time will tell and what team put the work in during break will show in the big games.

Should be a fun season. Let’s hope it happens with few delays.

I agree 100 % ,I don’t believe UNC has ever won a national championship with KD not running the offense . I would say they are still the most talented team in the country as they essentially bring their whole team back and will be better in the midfield ( which was their weak spot last year) with the addition of Miller and the return of Hillman but coaching matters . Look for them to struggle when they go out to ND as for some reason they seem to struggle with the trips to NW and ND . Look out for Loyola as they are one of those teams that are well coached and tend to fly under the radar . Which of the top teams will get a lift from their freshman .

Why would you state: "Look for them to struggle when they go out to ND as for some reason they seem to struggle with the trips to NW and ND"? UNC's record vs Notre Dame is 8 - 1 and although UNC's record vs Northwestern is 11 - 11 UNC has won 9 of the last 10 games vs Northwestern. Not a lot of struggling going on vs ND and NU...

Well I guess they do struggle when they go out to the Midwest

Oh stop, even a broken clock is ...., no vested interest but this year ND is not even in the same class as UNC. If they play 10 games they blow them out in 8 and win all 10.