Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hey fellas I said my daughter and son up for this last year. It was cancelled and we were given the option to make this year's teams if we wanted. So we said we would. Anywho my kids are 9 and 11, 4th and 6th grade. Not looking for much more then a cool lax experience for the monsters. Fingers crossed, haha. Any tips for me aside from getting my money back, lol. Thanks gents!!!

I highly advise you get your money back. This is a 91 owned “tournament” and it’s a total scam. Now that they will have “elite travel “ coaches it’s even more of a scam. I’ll let you now how it will go

The 91 guys will stack certain teams so they pretty much crush everyone else. They did it 2 years ago and people were pissed. After they stack the teams, crush everyone else, they will name most of their kids “All Americans”. Then 91 will post on their Instagram “congrats to (fill in 91 kids name) on being named an “All American”. It’s a total joke and a waste of money. Save the money and send him to a couple of camps. It’s so bad that even Warrior won’t sponsor it anymore. And if you really want the gear, wait till the fall. 91 will sell the leftover stuff for pennies on the dollar