Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
UNC and Cuse on a collision course . UNC showed they can beat you in mai many different ways . I think Cuse will struggle to score when they meet up .?
I think Cuse will be fires up for this game. They never got to play last year. Team seems solid without 51 but keeper needs to be on fire

Should be great game. Both teams are loaded.... Just looking at the 12 Starters for each squad and they are very talented. UNC 10 of the 12 Starters were Under Armour All-Americans, It looks like 5 or 6 have earned All-American honors in college, they are loaded with upper classmen including 5th year players (1 grad student transfer who starts). Syracuse is loaded as well... It looks like 7 of the 12 starters were Under Armour All-Americans, and 4 or 5 have earned All-American as a college player. Syracuse is also a veteran team I do not believe any freshmen start for either team. (1 grad student transfer who starts). Both teams are deep and the other players who may not "start" but who play every game are all excellent. I think the edge goes to UNC in this one but there is a good chance they could play 3 games vs each other this year.