Originally Posted by Anonymous
Last year was a bust, like many people I don't think we got the value for what was paid. However I was happy with the outcome for my daughter. Her club chose not to travel for most tournaments over summer, we did play a few this Fall. There were plenty of training and practices held, with a few scrimmages. Was this worth full tuition, no but the girls still maintained their team, families were kept safe, and this year tuition was reduced by 20% for the year. Training is on-going, and I am not handing out envelopes for every nice day that the coach wants a pad his pocket to fuel whatever habits he has. Played Elevate 1 year and ran away, program is just sickening extra practice bring $40 in envelope, parents or coach try to run one on their own with a group of girls, they have to hide it or feel the wrath of Dave if he doesn't get his cut. I remember the first few extra practices were $20, then $30, then $40. This was on purpose who wants to tell their daughter no when all her friends are going. Not to mention your tuition doesn't cover anything, somehow things like a jersey aren't included.

Happy with my club, and can only hope that word spreads so thieves like Elevate don't proliferate.

They're all the same. He's just more blunt about it and hits you over the head with most of the cost at once. Other clubs bleed you dry at a slower pace. I'm ready to give my kids coach my venmo password. Save me some time.