Originally Posted by Anonymous
WSYL is supposed to be club teams whose rosters were intact prior to qualifiers.Hence the rules.. Any club having tryouts for the qualifiers not only defeats the purpose but will most definately fall short against teams with chemistry and history together. Prove me wrong

Clearly, rules are meant to be broken

You should read the rules which have been the same for years. You have always been able to add players and everyone that has been a factor has done so to some extent.

2026 parents kids and coaches would run over their own dog for picture with a worthless summer tournament trophy. I am sure there is some level of shadiness going on for WSYL somewhere. It's just a matter of who gets caught. Because this board is going to be a gem when they do. Popcorn ready

So I just registered my kid for the WSYL Qualifier and I had to upload my Drivers License to prove I live within 100 miles of Club HQ, My Sons passport to prove his age, and his School transcript - no idea why.

So I don't really see how you can cheat the system.

As for the Worthless Summer trophy, I personally know kids/families that have attended this event and they universally say its a blast. So if your son is missing out I'm sorry.