Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]UA has always been a joke.

Oh please... Under Armour Underclass has always been the most competitive HS event out there. Parents of players that do not make the team always complain and try to bash players who made the team. There are always going to be a handful of very strong players who are deserving but do not make the team that just the way it is, there are limited spots. Maybe 10 players per grad year have a legit complaint. I recall listening to a parent on one of my kids team complain two years in a row as to how the tryouts were BS and all political... His daughter made the team the following year and his comment was...
"They finally got it right". There are a lot of fantasy parents out there.

Just want to point out this stat: 2020 UA Underclass NJ Command team had 12 players out of their 24 player roster who play for BBL. And I don't have a daughter who is a 2023 or 2024 player.

BBL is a mediocre team no way 12 players made UA.

They do is their coach is the evaluator!

Go take a look at the Long Island Underclass Rosters from 2014 & 2015 as most of those girls have graduated or are current seniors or 5th year players. That should give you an idea of the talent on those teams based on the players body of work at the college level (most at top tier programs).

There was a lot of complaining about the selection process back then ...