[More than a few parents, it’s a club-wide issue. Multiple Hawks teams have parents who act like 6th graders. The chicken hawk up and down the sideline giving their kid garbage then yelling at kids on the other team. This has been going on from the 2019 teams through 2024, it’s accepted behavior by the club.[/quote]

Not sure what club you are affiliated with, but go to any tournament, anywhere, at any level. You will find parents like that on every sideline. Not saying it is right, but you are blind if you don't think it is a problem throughout the sport, heck, all sports.[/quote]

Absolutely the truest statement on this board.[/quote]

Agreed. I went to watch my niece play lacrosse, 8th grade in the Annapolis area as well. It was comical and embarrassing at the same time to listen to the comments coming from both sets of parents, grandparents, and, my family included. I think we just are caught up in the game when our child is playing and don't realize what is being said by parents on our team, parents on the opposing team, as well as what comes out of our mouths. More importantly, how it is being taken by the other side.[/quote]

Lol, profanity.....I said mess[/quote]

The football and basketball games that my son plays in are FAR worse than lacrosse. It is the entitlement from lacrosse parents that gets to everyone. My daughter is a cheerleader (sorry, I tried) and you wouldn't even want to know what is said at those events. The crazy RN dads from the Dena and Calvert County wearing pink Cheerdad shirts are both comical and scary. To single out the Hawks organization in the midst of all of the bad behavior from stunad parents is ridiculous and clearly rooted in jealousy. Let the bashing begin from the Hawks trolls and haters. I am not and have never been a Hawks dad but if we lived closer, my son would definitely be trying out. My guess is if your kids were more talented, they would be too.[/quote]

It sounds like one parent missed the boat to the Hawks and is still holding on to a grudge. Reading this thread makes True look as ridiculous as the Hawks.