Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree with the above post. UNC has the most talent on the field. However, Syracuse and ND and it only been one game seem to move the ball to much better. Cuse plays SB this weekend so we will see if this happens again. ND not sure when protocol ends. NW, we will no nothing until they play PSU and MD.PSU playing second game helped them v MD.

Team play and great goaltending will win at the end.

Carolina, Carolina, Carolina... Lets see, they have 4 of the past 5 Inside Lacrosse #1 ranked recruits and I am guessing more Under Armour All-Americans and Inside Lacrosse Top 40 - 50 recruits than any other program (maybe not Maryland IDK), all of their starters are back from 2020 (several that are already DI All-Americans) a stud 5th transfer and the top rated freshman in the country. They have an excellent goalie, they are fast and athletic on defense and at the midfield, they have some great finishers and they are well coached. My guess is that they are deeper than any other team as well.

Does anyone have the chemistry to beat them? I don't think anyone is more athletic or as well balanced. Is there a JMU hiding out there? Holding two quality teams 5 and 7 goals is very impressive, if they keep that up nobody will touch them.

This Carolina Team reminds me of the 2019 Maryland Team. Like Maryland, UNC has an excellent goalie, is fast and athletic, plays great man to man defense and is loaded with Seniors / 5th year starters... I think 9.

I am going with Northwestern and Syracuse as the teams with the best chance of beating them. I know Notre Dame is getting a lot of hype but until I see The Irish beat a Top Tier team I will hold off. I watched the MD vs PSU game and both teams are solid but not sure they are Top 5. Who will emerge?