Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]I feel like all I’m getting with YJ is the brand name and I’m not really seeing any individualized attention for my kid. I’m not trying to bash the program at all so I apologize if it comes off that way. I just don’t think that it’s worth the hype. I don’t know if any programs really are right now

Its not the program its the player. In the lacrosse world you are responsible for getting your daughter trained to be the best player she can be. The clubs responsibility is to get your daughter on the field in front of college coaches. YJ will be going to the Elite 8 tournament(only the top 8 teams in the 23 age group are invited) in August and I'm sure the field will be lined with coaches now its up to my daughter to play her game to get noticed.

Your post is pretty spot on except that the Tournament you speak about is not the 8 Top teams but rather 8 most liked teams of the tournament director.

What top team was excluded and who should they replace in this Elite 8 tournament?