I don’t think I’d be overly reliant on the fall games to determine the pecking order for this group since a lot of teams were integrating new players. But it’s mostly all we have to go by. The top three teams seem to be Next Level, Madlax, and FCA in some order. The FCA face off and attack are really good, but I think defense and midfield are more of a question mark. Madlax is very well coached and has a very good defense, but they don’t have a lot of really strong dodgers against so I think may struggle against defenses that guard their cutters well. Next Level is very deep and the best in the midfield of any of the teams, but draws a lot of penalties. Hawks and Crabs are both much improved. Hawks defense and goalie are very good, but they may have trouble scoring enough against the top teams. Crabs are the opposite. Offense is pretty solid, but defense might be less strong. Overall wouldn’t be too surprised to see any of these five end up at or near the top. True is the wild card since they didn’t play anyone in the fall other than Madlax I think. I’d slot them sixth. Cavs I think are underrated. Very big and a couple of players away from making a run. Will be interesting to see if they avoid defections to other clubs over time. But I’d put them next. Then BLC, Kelly Post, and HLC are the next best, but pretty far below the teams above them in terms of talent.

1. Next Level
2. Madlax
3. FCA
4. Crabs
5. Hawks
6. True
7. Cavs
8. BLC, Kelly Post, or HLC