Originally Posted by Anonymous
Andrew Smith.. really you are classless. You were Disgusting in the way you talk in front of our girls. absolute defeated status has just been confirmed on The News. You are an embarrassment to the hard-working men and women in law enforcement.

It is said that this young man made a poor decision and it will more than likely cost him a great career and perhaps more on a personal level. It is sadder that people like you come on this forum just to bash someone because you feel your daughter has been treated poorly. I assume you left TG at this point. There are so many choices now on LI for girls lacrosse and hopefully, you found the right fit. Step up and show some maturity for an adult, this sad situation carries a little more weight than getting yelled at in a youth lacrosse travel organization. If your daughter gets the chance to play at the college level, she had better get ready. I can assure you the experience entails a lot more yelling and expectations. My daughter played for TG and there were some stressful times. I feel it better prepared her for the college lacrosse experience. Good luck to all [/quote]

The Smiths have no business running an organization for youth. It seems that it has just become a quick shot for money. Very little support for recruiting and terrible tole models for our kids.