Originally Posted by Anonymous
From what my son said, he enjoyed it.
The only sad part was that the LILJ guys were suppose to do a write up and post videos of each day with stand out players and have only done it for the girls. Nothing was done for the boys except a handful of pic posted. That was disappointing.

Don’t worry, I’m sure your guy was the best one there. I bet you already emailed LILJ to get them on that, huh? Just a tad but pathetic/desperate, don’t you think? This goes to the earlier post, no one is looking at your kid. 8 the grade lax means nothing and no one is going to waste time doing a write up. They only did it for the girls because JS got them the space. Also, it looked like all of the girls were standouts on at least one of the days. If you went to treat it as a clinic (keep telling yourself that), then fine. But, clearly you want a full write up on your 8th grade son.

Issue is more of a bait and switch by the FLG guys.
But i guess you can't read. The write that was done was what was done at the clinic. They didn't do a writeup of the players, only named a few. Since parents weren't allowed inside it would of been nice to see or read what they did. Dont be jealous your little Johnny was scared to do it and try to pick up knowledgefrom from spectator players and coaches, or was the cost to much for you? I guess $300 does buy a lot if beer, wings and wife beaters. We could of started a gofundme page here to send your son next year.

Oh, my bad. I didn’t realize you were promised a write up about your son. Oh wait, you weren’t. You EXPECTED it after you saw the girls. And I can read. You want a write up and video of your little standout. You are the perfect example of an unrealistic overbearing lax parent. I don’t need to go to a money grab with a Laxx of kids. I know what it is. I have my son go to small group instruction 2x a week for 90 minutes each. I will bet my house that his training is substantially better than that mess. But, hey, I’ll make some calls for you. I’ll see if they can make up “Superstar” plaques for all of the attendees. What a joke you are!